Sunday, March 1, 2009

Aren't Grandchildren Cute?

Grandma Suzie is like a big fat pillow and I love to sleep on her!

I'm so beautiful!
Great Grandma Alice bought me this dress for my blessing!
I didn't even spit up on it!
I've had a long day!
I got blessed today and I had to be in the spotlight!
It was a lot of work!
Would someone please pick me up?!
You know I'm too cute to resist!
Hayden loves chewing ice and eating chocolate like his grandma!

On my way to rock and roll stardom!
I just need to find my great uncle Jeff so he can make me famous!
Will vaccuum to support my parents!
Baby Vampire! Coming up in the next Sequel of Twilight if my
Rock and Roll doesn't work out!

Hayden loves to pet Chloe like he does Frenchie the dog!
Uncle Nathan please I just want to check your teeth!
I promise it won't hurt!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny and I am not quite sure why Hayden likes Nathan so much but that picture is cute! Love the silly comments too. Very fitting, but humorous and light-hearted at the same time. Love, Aaron Ash & Chlo Bear

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! You are such a fun Grandma! I can't believe how big Hayden has gotten and little Chloe looks so sweet in her blessing dress. Love the new look for the blog:)

    ReplyDelete