Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter!

Mommy and Daddy!
The two people above are responsible for the pictures
you are about to see! It has taken many years of hard work!
Look what we have done!
Can we go to jail for this?
Nick you are such a good helper!
Why do I love to tackle this guy?
They're so in love!!!

Lance why are you laughing? I know you are being mischievious again!
Don't I look cute in my little Easter dress!
Really all I care about is food and having someone pick me up!
There are Eggs everywhere!!

Dang! I dropped my eggs again!
Maybe I'll just play with them for awhile!
There is so much to see!

The Cute little Tovar Family!

I can't wait until I can walk
and I don't have to be in this thing anymore!
This is MY EGG!

I saw an egg in this bush!

Where are the eggs?

I want to go Easter Egg Hunting!
Hey doesn't that basket look familiar?
The Cute Little Gilbert Family!

The neighbors didn't know there were so many
people living in one house, until on Easter when
they all came out!
Tovar and Gilberts are Everywhere!
Call Gold River Security! There are too many aliens in
the front yard!
Don't they look sweet and loveable?

Grandma loves her babies!

The three little stooges!

Marshall is really descended from monkeys and likes to climb trees!
Or is he just keeping an eye out for the neighbors who don't like aliens!

Such a good boy sweeping the kitchen for mommy!


Resting from all my labors!
Brooms are heavy but you gotta keep those fingers movin!

Ashley is being attacked by her gorilla husband!

Clint you look better than usual, but you made Hayden cry!
He thought you were going to get mommy!
Who would find him his ba ba and his gi gi?
Nathan is excited to do something besides lay in bed all week!
He had the dreaded Flu B!
What a way to spend Easter Break!
Mom I didn't mean to take so many eggs!
I just couldn't help myself!
There's nothing better than Easter Sunday with
all your family, and with an Easter basket
that is bigger than your head !
We hope you all had as much fun as we did on Easter!
Can't wait to see my Great Grandmas! What do you have in your
house that I can get into! I'm in my terrible two's but everyone loves
me anyway!
The whole family said to tell you HI!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Easter pics but I'm confused. What does a gorilla have to do with Easter? I miss you crazy guys. Hey Suz, I called and left a message on your cell phone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should have seen Hayden cry when Clint dressed up in that costume. :) It was pretty funny. Mom, you are the blogging queen now!! I want your pics!

    ReplyDelete