Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Baby Chloe 1 day old!

Here is the proud dad whom is doing well now that the labor is over!
He had a hard time watching Ashley and Chloe have such a hard time!
He did his coaching job well. The nurses and doctors were amazed with them both.


She's looking a lot better today!
Lots more color and more alert.
She was able to breathe on her own.

Cute isn't she?
Ashley and Chloe!
She got to feed and hold her today! Yea!
Thanks for all the prayers and trips to the temple!
She is doing better but still in ICU.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! She does look good. What a beautiful baby! I am glad she is doing better today and you were able to hold her. Frams called me yesterday to tell us and we have been thinking about you guys. Keep us posted on how she is doing. LOVE all that hair!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all the hair!!! I have bows and bows and bows to share. =D YEAH FOR HAIR!!! LOL

    I'm SO glad that Chloe is here, what a doll!!! Usually newborns are all squishy, but not this one!! I can't wait to meet her!!!

    Hope little girl continues to improve. What a fighter!!!

    3 hours with no meds?! GO ASHLEY!!!

    ReplyDelete