Thursday, January 15, 2009

Lance at Work and Chocolate Cake

Tonight Lance called me from work and wanted me to bring him the famous family chocolate cake. So I made the cake and took it over to his work, and they ate it in about 10 minutes. Nick got free Chipotle, but I didn't eat any because I had already eaten. So I will get my free Chipotle some other day. If you haven't had Chipotle you haven't lived. They are kind of like In and Out, but they just serve big burritos.


Nick eating his burrito at Chipotle
Lance and his boss Chris
Suzie waiting for Nick to eat his BurritoNick's burrito half eatenLance making burritos for customersOne of the workers in the back cleaning up
Lance working hard. He loves his job.Menu at Chipotle
Ringing up customers

2 comments:

  1. Lol...Aaron went to Chipotle yesterday too...and got a burrito with like EVERYTHING on it! That's a fun little blog! :D I want chocolate cake--bring it here mommysita!

    ReplyDelete