Sunday, January 4, 2009

Family Sunday

Ashley's helping me become an expert blogger

Brock and Rosalyn hanging out and watching TV

Nathan is playing Club Penquin. He's starting to grow webbed feet

Typical Sunday night playing games. This one happens to be Risk.
Can Clint or Aaron beat the expert war man?
Oh Yes! Nick got beat! Another game is on!

Jarretts enjoying himself playing Pirate Legos in the hall. The sound effects are amusing and every once in a while a theme song comes out.

Lance resting and watching TV with Brock, Rosalyn, and Brittany

5 comments:

  1. Welcome to blogging, Suzie. I had no idea that Brock was such a great photographer. Holy heck, Lance looks so grown up. I feel old. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel old too Heather. :) Yes I think that the back shot of me was perfect. I don't look pregnant at all. Hahaha. Love spending our Sundays with the fam...such great bonding time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tovars! Glad to see you've joined the blogging world! :D Congrats on being Granma and Grandpa again! Love ya guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't you love Sunday nights? They just go by too fast. My family all goes to my parents for dessert and to hang out also. Lately my little sister makes us play mancola over and over:) I am glad you are a blogger, keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete